GT55 TB Commercial Door
the GT55 TB alumimium door system provides the ultimate combination of security and performance. It also includes thermal break profiles for improved performance. These aluminium doors are ideal for a range of heavy duty commercial and public sector applications including offices, hospitals, schools and multi-residential buildings.
- Security tested to PAS 24
- Thermally broken for enhanced performance
- Sightlines of 145mm (single door) and 176mm (double door)
- Anti-finger trap stsyles
- Mid-rail and lay bar
- Angular corner feature designs
- Single and double door configurations
- Available with a full range of security and customisable hardware
- Mechanical and electro-mechanical multipoint locking systems
- Electronic and manual access sytems easily integrated
- Glazed or non-glazed options
- Available in dual or single colour option, polyester powder coating and anodised finishes
- Standard or DDA compliant overhead closer
GT55 Door and Ground Floor Treatment Section
A robust heavy duty commercial door and screening system for use in high traffic applications such as offices, hospitals, schools, multi residential and retail premises. The GT55 system is available in various options either fully rebated or low threshold, thermally broken (TB) or non-insulated (NI). With a slim sightline of 55mm the GT55 screening system is available in single or dual colour, polyester powder coating and anodised finishes.
Sizes and Glazing
Performance and Security
U-values based on CEN size door (1000mm x 2180mm) using 1.0 W/m2K double glazing with warm edge Swisspacer V bar. All weather test data taken from BS EN 6375-1 (Part of PAS 23) based upon the highest performing door configuration. Sound insulation values are Rw reduction values and are based on tests using acoustic glazing. Please visit aluk.co.uk to download all BIM components and CAD files.
PAS 24 Security rated Lock
GT55 Systems Selector